Writing about myself is the toughest part and I never imagined I will be doing this .
I am Meenakshi Saayinath , an evolving artist . I have been exploring different forms of painting for more than a decade - water , acrylic , oil landscapes ,abstract painting , Realism and recently exploring with encaustic paintings ( using bees wax) .
So far it happened to be that I have been shaping my thoughts into paintings with a concept behind each of it. My recent works are based on current social issues which are reflections of what's happening currently around the world and my sincere effort in trying to be human.
I often introspect if I my social thoughts inspire me to give them form into my paintings or my passion towards arts is driving me to focus on social Issues .
- 2016 ~ The Red Brush Award , LasVegas International JURIED ART COMPETITION , US .
- 2016 ~ ESAS - East Side Art Show , Juried Art Exhibition , St. Clair Shores, MI , US .
- 2015 ~ Telugu Association of North American , Juried Art Exhibition , Cobo Center , Detroit Downtown , MI , US .
- 2014 ~ MFAC- Michigan Fine Arts Competition , Juried Art Exhibition , BBAC , Bloomfield Hills , MI , US .
- 2010 / 2011 / 2012 / 2013 ~ Beyond The Cube Art Show , Detroit Downtown , MI , US.